Our Fully Certified, Licensed & Insured Professionals Provide Full-Service Chimney Services Throughout Central Massachusetts
Your chimney system should allow you a safer, more comfortable life, and we want to make sure of it by providing you with all the services needed to keep your chimney in great shape. Everyone on our team is committed to continuously improving and adding to their skills and knowledge, and to providing courteous, honest, clean, and prompt service to those throughout Worcester, Hampden, Hampshire, and Franklin County. From top to bottom, we’ll inspect, clean, and repair your chimney system to make sure it’s performing as safely and as efficiently as it should, and providing you with all the enjoyment and comfort it can! Take a look at our chimney services shown below:
- Chimney Sweeping & Blockage Removal — Dirty chimneys and chimneys with flue blockages are unsafe and simply won’t provide the level of service they should — but we can help. We clean chimneys, remove blockages, and offer our customers burning tips to help reduce creosote levels and prevent blockages in the future.
- Level 1, 2 & 3 Chimney Inspections — You can’t fix problems you don’t know about, which is why the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) recommend that you have a professional inspection performed by a certified chimney sweep each and every year. We follow NFPA guidelines for level one, two, and three inspections, and can give you the information and peace of mind you need to enjoy your chimney system and home.
- Manufactured Chimney Installations — Do you need to have a manufactured chimney installed for your new or old stove? We can take care of it! We follow manufacturer’s instructions exactly and have years of experience installing manufactured chimneys of all types. When we’re finished with the installation, you can be confident your stove will be ready to be enjoyed.
- Wood & Pellet Stove Pick-Up, Installation, Service & Repair — Have you purchased or are you considering purchasing a wood or pellet stove from one of the stove shops in Central Massachusetts? Our prompt, courteous, and dependable professionals can take care of everything, from pick-up and delivery to installation, service, and repair. A safe and enjoyable fireside experience starts with a proper installation — from day one to year five, ten, and onwards, we’re here to help you get enjoyment and comfort from your stove.
- Draft Problem Solutions — Draft problems can result in smoky fireside experiences and make it next to impossible to enjoy a relaxing evening in front of the hearth — but it doesn’t have to be that way! We’re draft troubleshooting experts with years of experience, and we can provide a total house air assessment to figure out what needs to be done to resolve your draft problems.
We also offer a host of repair services, so no matter what’s going on with your chimney, fireplace, or stove, you can count on Firesafe Chimney Services. Give us a call today at 413-436-7946 or use our online appointment request form to schedule an appointment with a certified and dependable chimney professional today!