Meet The Firesafe Chimney Services Team
Firesafe Chimney Services, a full-time, full-service, family-run chimney service business dedicated to the continued safe use of every chimney in the area, was founded in 2005 by Derek Hannah. Derek’s father was a sweep with his own company, so Derek grew up working with his dad in the chimney business. When his dad shut down his business, Derek set out on his own and founded Firesafe Chimney Services.
- Chimney Sweeping & Blockage Removal
- Level 1, 2 & 3 Chimney Inspections
- Manufactured Chimney Installation
- Wood & Pellet Stove Pick-Up, Installation, Service & Repair
- Draft Problem Solutions
Firesafe Chimney Services has a five-star rating on Facebook and our customers have come to count on us for dependable, clean, and quick service. We’re fully certified, licensed, and insured, and we pride ourselves on providing custom-tailored service to each and every client, each and every time.
Associations & Continued Education
We believe that education and training are key and allow us to provide better service and information to our clients. That’s why we make continued education, certification, and memberships with industry-leading associations a priority for our team. Our memberships and associations include each of these:
- Massachusetts Construction Supervisor’s License (MA CSL)
- Massachusetts Home Improvement Contractor’s Registration (MA HIC)
- Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) Certified
- National Fireplace Institute (NFI) Certified
- Massachusetts Chimney Sweep Guild (MCSG) Members
- National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG) Members
We proudly serve those in Worcester County, Hampden County, Hampshire County (Central & Eastern), and Franklin County (South Eastern & South Central). Wherever you are in the area, let our proud family of employees provide custom-tailored service to you and make your chimney great again! Call 413-436-7946 today!
To see our work, visit our Gallery!